Czech republic has unfortunately the first victim of possible forms of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. A 95-year- man died in Bulovka Hospital in Prague.
“After seven o’clock in the evening, at the age of 95, a affected person from Prague died due to Covid -19. The patient had long-termchronic health problems related to old age ”
The affected person was hospitalized on an infectious clinic. According to the ministry, he suffered from continual coronary heart failure, continual ischemic heart sickness and had a pacemaker. “The reason for the demise changed into the total depletion of organ reserves inside the patient”
“It’s an exceptionally unhappy news. Unfortunately, relying on how we screen the development of the sickness, we had to assume this moment, ”said Minister of Health Adam Vojtěch
In his words, he changed into a man from Prague and lived in a senior home. Other infections are not there.
In connection along with hisloss of life, Prime Minister Andrej Babis said that nothing will change within theroute of the technique the authorities has taken to fight the unfold of the disease.
“I am very sorry approximately what happened, nothingapproximately the government concept. The safety of older people, who belong to the maximumprone group, is essential. The priority is to hold what the government has decided ”the Prime Minister stated Andrej Babiš
The ministry informed on Sunday afternoon that there are already 1120 cases of coronavirus, 15 584 tests were carried out. Six patients are still cured. Today, 73 sufferers were added. Na Bulovce sanatorium reported within the afternoon that a complete of 27 sufferers with COVID-19 had been hospitalized on the contamination clinic, 5 of them in the ICU.